By presenting the next step in the evolution of driver assistance, long-term partners Continental and TU Darmstadt concluded their Proreta 3 research project. Several previous functions, which were used separately, are bundled to form a comprehensive driver assistance system. With safety corridor and cooperative automation, the system plans driving manoeuvres and helps in critical situations. The function of this step in the evolution was successfully demonstrated in a research vehicle.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range