The measurement of emissions in real-world driving situations will play an increasingly important role in vehicle and engine development in the future. AVL has developed a method that optimises the interaction between emission prevention inside the engine and emission reduction using exhaust gas aftertreatment systems. At its core is a new, mobile system for measuring emissions in transient and dynamic driving operation.
- ATR BureauMG India Opens Bookings for Hector Plus at Rs 50,000
- ATR BureauRenault Completes Sales Of 3.5 Lakh Kwids In India; Offers RXL Variant
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Renault Kwid RXL | MG Hector Plus Bookings Open & More
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals