The measurement of emissions in real-world driving situations will play an increasingly important role in vehicle and engine development in the future. AVL has developed a method that optimises the interaction between emission prevention inside the engine and emission reduction using exhaust gas aftertreatment systems. At its core is a new, mobile system for measuring emissions in transient and dynamic driving operation.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsul: Yamaha YFZ R15 BS VI | Maruti Suzuki Recall & More
- ATR BureauYamaha Introduces BS VI YZF-R15 Version 3.0
- ATR BureauMoRTH Calls for New Materials and Technologies in Road Construction
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month