The measurement of emissions in real-world driving situations will play an increasingly important role in vehicle and engine development in the future. AVL has developed a method that optimises the interaction between emission prevention inside the engine and emission reduction using exhaust gas aftertreatment systems. At its core is a new, mobile system for measuring emissions in transient and dynamic driving operation.
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- ATR BureauIntelligent Mobility 2019 to Explore Integrated Mobility Ecosystem in India
- ATR BureauGoodyear India Unveils Assurance Duraplus 2, Wrangler AT SilentTrac Tyres
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality