A new rear axle system should rival the traditional multi-link rear suspension and short-long arm rear axle designs with regard to the performance required. A modular rear axle that combines high expectations of the chassis with active steering and an electric traction module for simple application to different versions? ZF shows with the modular rear axle system for passenger cars how that works.
- Sameer KumarZF Showcases Safety, Electrification, ADAS Tech
- Naveen ArulMiniMax Project Chassis Concept For Urban Road Traffic
- Naveen ArulRobust Magnetosensitive Position Sensor for Demanding Applications
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghHyundai Venue iMT: First Drive