The objective of an advanced engineering project by Mahle Behr and Behr-Hella Thermocontrol (BHTC) called Cool Efficiency was to significantly reduce the additional fuel consumption caused by vehicle air conditioning systems. This was achieved by design improvements and precise matching of all air conditioning components, including system control. As a result, the additional fuel consumption caused by the air conditioning system was reduced by 40 % in a test vehicle.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Continental Tachograph | Auto Component Industry & More
- ATR BureauFirst Aston Martin DBX Drives Off the Production Line
- ATR BureauAuto Component Industry Revenues to Decline by 14-18 % in FY21, says ICRA
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals