Moving Magnet Technologies (MMT) has developed a two-part position sensor technology compatible with Hall-effect or magnetoresistive probes. Without any electronic linearisation it meets the accuracy requirements of on- and off-road vehicle applications, characterised in high mechanical tolerances of probe-to-magnet location and exposed to external magnetic stray fields.
- Anwesh KoleyRobust Design And Cost Efficiency Drive Market Requirements
- Naveen ArulRear Axle System With Multifunctional Variability
- Naveen ArulMiniMax Project Chassis Concept For Urban Road Traffic
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross