With the development of a seat belt airbag for the vehicle rear, Daimler is opening up a new chapter in vehicle safety. The specially designed seat belt, which has a strap that can be inflated with gas, can significantly reduce the risk of rib injuries.
- ATR BureauSkoda Unveils Fourth Generation Octavia vRS
- ATR BureauMG India Opens Bookings for Hector Plus at Rs 50,000
- ATR BureauRenault Completes Sales Of 3.5 Lakh Kwids In India; Offers RXL Variant
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals