With the development of a seat belt airbag for the vehicle rear, Daimler is opening up a new chapter in vehicle safety. The specially designed seat belt, which has a strap that can be inflated with gas, can significantly reduce the risk of rib injuries.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Honda BSVI City Launch | Continental Milestone & More
- ATR BureauContinental Bengaluru Achieves Milestone of One Million ECUs For ABS, ESC
- Anirudh RahejaHonda Cars Drives in BS-VI Compliant City Starting at Rs 9.91 Lakhs
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month