The air filter performance is typically a compromise between pressure loss, load capacity and efficiency. The development of air filters is always determined by exhaust gas regulations and customer requirements such as filter duration. For this reason, Röchling Automotive has developed a new software tool for estimating air filter lifetime that simplifies and significantly shortens the pre-development of filter elements with regard to filtration and pressure drop. Furthermore, the program allows a comparison of the different filter geometries in order to limit the number of different filter elements.
- ATR BureauKia Motors India Unveils Sonet Compact SUV
- ATR BureauDICV Launches ‘BharatBenz Exchange’ to Enter Used CV Market
- ATR BureauFerrari F8 Tributo Debuts in India
- Abhijeet SinghHonda City: India’s Perfect Family Sedan
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations