German semiconductor manufacturer Infineon Technologies offers a broad portfolio of products for small engines. Utilising a variety of these products it is possible to develop complete engine management systems. The Small Engine Starter Kit, discussed in this article, enables for rapid adaption of small engines to new legislations requirements and higher performance efficiency.
- ATR BureauBentley Bentayga Gets New Seats and Increased Rear Legroom
- ATR BureauBGAUSS Unveils B8 and A2 Electric Scooters for India
- ATR BureauToyota Introduces New Acceleration Suppression System
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals