The combustion process continues to be highly instrumental in further improving the gasoline engine’s fuel economy. Ricardo’s newly developed spray-guided direct injection combustion system allows turbocharged gasoline engines to run with low fuel consumption, at some operating points even at diesel levels. Using this technology, the gasoline engine runs nearly completely unthrottled and exploits lean burn benefits throughout an exceptionally wide part of the engine map. It is also able to burn up to E85 or M40 fuels.
- ATR BureauSkoda Unveils Fourth Generation Octavia vRS
- ATR BureauMG India Opens Bookings for Hector Plus at Rs 50,000
- ATR BureauRenault Completes Sales Of 3.5 Lakh Kwids In India; Offers RXL Variant
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals