The combustion process continues to be highly instrumental in further improving the gasoline engine’s fuel economy. Ricardo’s newly developed spray-guided direct injection combustion system allows turbocharged gasoline engines to run with low fuel consumption, at some operating points even at diesel levels. Using this technology, the gasoline engine runs nearly completely unthrottled and exploits lean burn benefits throughout an exceptionally wide part of the engine map. It is also able to burn up to E85 or M40 fuels.
- ATR BureauKia Motors India Offers Glimpse Of Its Compact SUV Concept
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Begins Exports Of S-Presso Mini-SUV
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: MG ZS EV Launch | Kia Carnival | TVS Apache 160 & More
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month