Acoustic optimisation in the automotive industry is often conducted in the late development process and is correspondingly expensive. Acoustic simulation can be used to bring the cost down and to improve the acoustic behaviour of electric systems. ThyssenKrupp Presta uses simulation to optimise the sound of electrically powered steering columns. In this case, a well-defined interface to the customer and the supplier is needed, in addition to proper integration of the acoustic simulation into the product development process.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range