Development services provider Bertrandt, in cooperation with the TU Bergakademie Freiberg and the University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück, has further developed a robot-based test stand to determine the long-term structural durability of moving body components. This software-based automation solution provides a uniform standard in component testing and is at the same time very flexible. Furthermore, it can reduce the duration of tests.
- ATR BureauSkoda India Releases Rapid Rider Plus at Rs 7.99 lakh
- ATR BureauVolvo Buses To Supply Australia’s First Electric Buses To PTA
- ATR BureauApollo Tyres Aims For Leadership In Premium Two-Wheeler Segment In India
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range