Vehicles have been able to drive electric for more than 100 years. However, in order for electric cars to be competitive,both on an economic and technical level, they will require specifically developed components integratedintelligently into a vehicle. It is the systems competence that will be the key for success of electric vehicles,as Continental describes exemplary with a Renault Mégane.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality