Vehicles have been able to drive electric for more than 100 years. However, in order for electric cars to be competitive,both on an economic and technical level, they will require specifically developed components integratedintelligently into a vehicle. It is the systems competence that will be the key for success of electric vehicles,as Continental describes exemplary with a Renault Mégane.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Tata ZConnect App | Hyundai Kona EV Record & More
- ATR BureauHyundai Kona EV Reaches Highest Altitude to Set Guinness World Record
- ATR BureauTata Motors Rolls Out Feature-Rich ZConnect App for Nexon EV
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month