The design of future electrified vehicle concepts has to consider changing architectures as well as the technical optimisation of key components such as energy storages and drive systems. In cooperation with the automotive industry, the Institute of Automotive Technology at the Technische Universität München examines and evaluates in a model-based approach the functional and geometrical interdependences between technologies, components, vehicle architectures and overall vehicle characteristics.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality