The design of future electrified vehicle concepts has to consider changing architectures as well as the technical optimisation of key components such as energy storages and drive systems. In cooperation with the automotive industry, the Institute of Automotive Technology at the Technische Universität München examines and evaluates in a model-based approach the functional and geometrical interdependences between technologies, components, vehicle architectures and overall vehicle characteristics.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Tata ZConnect App | Hyundai Kona EV Record & More
- ATR BureauHyundai Kona EV Reaches Highest Altitude to Set Guinness World Record
- ATR BureauTata Motors Rolls Out Feature-Rich ZConnect App for Nexon EV
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month