With its new three-cylinder diesel engine, Volkswagen has created a universal basis for application in the small vehicle segments of the Group. This slimming down of the engine range and integration into the modular diesel architecture has succeeded in significantly reducing production effort and costs compared to the previous multi-engine strategy. Development was focused on cutting CO2 emissions, and all versions of the Polo equipped with the new engine also comply with the Euro VI emissions standard.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety