With its new three-cylinder diesel engine, Volkswagen has created a universal basis for application in the small vehicle segments of the Group. This slimming down of the engine range and integration into the modular diesel architecture has succeeded in significantly reducing production effort and costs compared to the previous multi-engine strategy. Development was focused on cutting CO2 emissions, and all versions of the Polo equipped with the new engine also comply with the Euro VI emissions standard.
- ATR BureauBentley Bentayga Gets New Seats and Increased Rear Legroom
- ATR BureauBGAUSS Unveils B8 and A2 Electric Scooters for India
- ATR BureauToyota Introduces New Acceleration Suppression System
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals