The new G4S injector from Denso with a three-way valve function improves hydraulic efficiency, thus cutting fuel consumption by around 1 %. A 75 % reduction in moving masses results in significantly improved hydraulics. Due to its minimised leakage, the injector has considerably lower fuel cooling requirements and is significantly more robust in dealing with variations in diesel fuel qualities.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Auto Component Sales Decline | Borgwarner HVH 146
- ATR BureauAuto Component Sales Decline 10 % during April-September 2019 Period
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month