The new G4S injector from Denso with a three-way valve function improves hydraulic efficiency, thus cutting fuel consumption by around 1 %. A 75 % reduction in moving masses results in significantly improved hydraulics. Due to its minimised leakage, the injector has considerably lower fuel cooling requirements and is significantly more robust in dealing with variations in diesel fuel qualities.
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- ATR BureauIntelligent Mobility 2019 to Explore Integrated Mobility Ecosystem in India
- ATR BureauGoodyear India Unveils Assurance Duraplus 2, Wrangler AT SilentTrac Tyres
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality