A high-beam module based on laser technology is appealing because of its extensive reach of 600 m. This is thanks to Larp technology from Osram which can achieve six times the luminance of conventional LED white light sources. Following the market launch of laser light by BMW and Audi, Osram is presenting here a technology demonstrator in the form of a prototype headlight in which the entire high-beam function is provided by laser light sources. Therefore, a prototype is used: the μ-Larp module. By its application the requirements of the UNECE-R-112 regulation for high-beam functionality are fulfilled.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Honda BSVI City Launch | Continental Milestone & More
- ATR BureauContinental Bengaluru Achieves Milestone of One Million ECUs For ABS, ESC
- Anirudh RahejaHonda Cars Drives in BS-VI Compliant City Starting at Rs 9.91 Lakhs
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month