A high-beam module based on laser technology is appealing because of its extensive reach of 600 m. This is thanks to Larp technology from Osram which can achieve six times the luminance of conventional LED white light sources. Following the market launch of laser light by BMW and Audi, Osram is presenting here a technology demonstrator in the form of a prototype headlight in which the entire high-beam function is provided by laser light sources. Therefore, a prototype is used: the μ-Larp module. By its application the requirements of the UNECE-R-112 regulation for high-beam functionality are fulfilled.
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- ATR BureauIntelligent Mobility 2019 to Explore Integrated Mobility Ecosystem in India
- ATR BureauGoodyear India Unveils Assurance Duraplus 2, Wrangler AT SilentTrac Tyres
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality