Increasing demands regarding energy efficiency result in conflicts of objectives between driving range and thermal comfort. In contrast to measures aimed at optimising the efficiency of heating and air-conditioning systems, thermal cabin insulation offers potential that has not yet been investigated in sufficient depth. Studies carried out at Daimler AG are addressing this issue.
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- ATR BureauIntelligent Mobility 2019 to Explore Integrated Mobility Ecosystem in India
- ATR BureauGoodyear India Unveils Assurance Duraplus 2, Wrangler AT SilentTrac Tyres
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality