Increasing demands regarding energy efficiency result in conflicts of objectives between driving range and thermal comfort. In contrast to measures aimed at optimising the efficiency of heating and air-conditioning systems, thermal cabin insulation offers potential that has not yet been investigated in sufficient depth. Studies carried out at Daimler AG are addressing this issue.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Honda BSVI City Launch | Continental Milestone & More
- ATR BureauContinental Bengaluru Achieves Milestone of One Million ECUs For ABS, ESC
- Anirudh RahejaHonda Cars Drives in BS-VI Compliant City Starting at Rs 9.91 Lakhs
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month