At the chair for internal-combustion engines at the Technische Universität Dresden a new turbocharging approach was developed in which variable exhaust valve timing with a dual exhaust manifold is combined with a staged turbocharging system. The essential advantages of this approach are an improvement in the scavenging behavior, a reduction in the specific fuel consumption as well as substantially more spontaneous torque buildup.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks