At the chair for internal-combustion engines at the Technische Universität Dresden a new turbocharging approach was developed in which variable exhaust valve timing with a dual exhaust manifold is combined with a staged turbocharging system. The essential advantages of this approach are an improvement in the scavenging behavior, a reduction in the specific fuel consumption as well as substantially more spontaneous torque buildup.
- ATR BureauMaruti Further Extends Free Service & Warranty Deadlines
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: VW China Investment | Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX | DENSO & more
- ATR BureauKawasaki Launches BS 6 Compliant Ninja 1000SX at Rs 10.79lakh
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019