Efficient use of exhaust gas after treatment components in a diesel engine requires active control of the exhaust temperature. IAV has examined the possibilities offered by variable valve timing for managing the exhaust temperature.
- ATR BureauKia Motors India Unveils Sonet Compact SUV
- ATR BureauDICV Launches ‘BharatBenz Exchange’ to Enter Used CV Market
- ATR BureauFerrari F8 Tributo Debuts in India
- Abhijeet SinghHonda City: India’s Perfect Family Sedan
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations