Predicting the noise radiation from a dynamic system like a gearbox gives designers an insight early in the design process. For this analysis, the author has considered a 5-speed synchromesh gearbox of a manual transmission vehicle. This article describes a novel approach for simulating the vibration and noise in a gearbox by numerically solving the coupled multibody-acoustics problem using COMSOL Multiphysics.
- Anwesh KoleyHarmonising Vehicle Design Via Software Optimisation
- Dr Arun JauraFacilitating Carbon Footprint Through Design & Software
- Naveen ArulVero Offering Software Solutions For Automotive Manufacturing
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross