The RoboMobil is DLR’s space-robotics drive-by-wire electro-mobile research platform for mechatronic actuators, vehicle dynamics control, human machine interfaces, and autonomous driving (DLR = German Aerospace Center). Due to its four highly integrated identical Wheel Robots, it exhibits an extraordinary manoeuvrability even allowing for driving sideward or rotating on the spot. Topics related to vehicle dynamics control are addressed in this article.
- ATR BureauBentley Bentayga Gets New Seats and Increased Rear Legroom
- ATR BureauBGAUSS Unveils B8 and A2 Electric Scooters for India
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Honda WR-V Launched | Toyota Acceleration Suppression & More
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals