Volvo is well-known for being one of the leading carmakers globally in the area ofsafety, and the S60 delivers well on that front. The car is loaded with most of theactive safety technologies available today, literally making it hard to crash the vehicle. The most prominent of them all is the collision avoidance and pedestrian detection technology – City Safety – that can significantly reduce the chances of collisions and enhance pedestrian safety.
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Introduces ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ Scheme
- ATR BureauGlobal Autonomous Car and EV test Market to Reach $1.6 bn by 2025: F&S
- ATR BureauBattRE Launches Connected Scooter gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019