Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is a megatrend set to transform mobility. While the Indian IT industry is contributing to the development of ADAS systems for global players; the adoption of ADAS in India still calls for careful consideration from domestic OEMs.
Join us for a roundtable with industry stalwarts from OEM to Tier-1 to Engineering Service Providers to explore technologies, challenges, adoption and the opportunities that arise from this game changer in the automotive industry.
Key discussion points:
- Where does the Indian Automotive industry stand in the journey of ADAS adoption?
- How will the collaboration between OEM and Tier-1s change for the development of ADAS?
- What is the opportunity for Indian players in the global ADAS economy?
- What role will simulation play in ADAS development?
- What are the emerging skills engineers should focus on?