The Auto Tech Review, Transmission.tech 2019 conference-cum-mini exhibition serves as a pathway to continuous technical information about the latest innovations in terms of design, manufacture, and operation of these systems in the passenger car and heavy duty markets. This year the conference’s theme is “Advanced Transmission Technologies for Future Automobiles” that comprises a series of presentations highlighting autonomous driving, the impact on transmission & driveline designs, and new transmissions.
Building on the success of our last edition of Transmission.tech conference, we aim to invite engineering professionals from the Indian and global automotive industries, as well as foster open debate and discussion on recent developments in passenger and commercial vehicle transmission technologies, analyse the recent trends in this space and understand the future directions. The conference will enable you to gain a wide perspective of the industry trends on fuel economy, emission reduction, engine downsizing and improving driveability.
Slated to be held on 24th April, 2019 in Hotel The Leela Ambience, Gurugram, the conference will cover the latest innovations to make passenger cars and vehicles for on and off-highway applications more efficient.
Learn about the latest developments in hybrid, electrification and CVT technology for new energy vehicles, four wheelers and commercial vehicles from an array of key OEMs and Tier 1 manufacturers.
Attend this seminar to:
- Learn about transmission technologies for future automobiles.
- Gain updates on the latest developments and trends in transmission and driveline technologies.
- Receive insights on the latest trends on emissions and CO2 reductions
- Identify growth drivers for transmission tech R&D
- Stay up-to-date with ongoing research in hybrid and electric vehicle transmissions
- Learn about the latest developments in on and off-highway applications including bus, HGV, taxi and tractor transmissions