Mahindra recently teased their new XUV 300 which is set to be launched this year. The XUV 300 has been based on the Ssangyong Tivoli platform but comes with its own unique character and design. The company has also claimed to have tested the XUV 300 in the Pininfarina wind tunnels to check the vehicles aerodynamics. We bring you a list for features you should look out for on the to be launched on the new XUV 300.
- First-in-Class Dual Zone FATC – Mahindra will launch the XUV 300 with a segment first fully automatic climate control system with dual zone cooling features. This segment leading feature will offer an optional cooling choice for cabin occupants. The company may also offer rear cooling vents on the new XUV 300. Dual zone climate cooling is usually offered in vehicle a segments above the XUV 300, but the addition is a bold move and is set to enhance the XUV 300 as a unique offering. It is interesting to note that event the Hyundai Creta which is considered the most premium SUV in the category does not offer such a feature.
- 7-Airbags – Safety is seemingly becoming increasingly important, especially to the two most familiar home grown brands Tata and Mahindra! The new XUV 300 will feature seven airbags for top specification models. Mahindra is likely to offer dual airbags as standard on all variants of the car. The seven airbag setup includes driver, passenger, front seats, front passenger knee and curtain airbags.
- Front Parking Sensor – Another segment first! Mahindra will be offering front parking sensors for the new XUV 300. This will come on as an added benefit to rear parking sensors and a rear view camera. It is likely the front sensors may only be available on the top spec model.
- Four Variants – If rumors are to be belived, Mahindra will be offering the XUV 300 in four different variants. It is likely that the new XUV 300 will be positioned to take on the likes of the Creta, Vitara Brezza and EcoSport. The prices for the XUV 300 will likely range between Rs 7-12 lakh.
- Other features – Images reveal a host of equipment to be offered on the new XUV 300. This will include the likes of keyless entry, pushbutton start/ stop, voice recognition, steering mounted controls, electrically operated and folded ORVMs, auto dimming IRVM, USB & AUX input, touch screen infotainment, navigation, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, ABS with EBD, sunglass holder and a lot more.