Mobility being a complex domain requires key elements including the driver, vehicle, infrastructure and traffic to communicate with each other to find out the most efficient solutions in real time, enhancing efficiency and safety. Achieving this requires a seamless communication between a number of systems, both on and off-board the vehicle. Creation of this ecosystem is what will underpin the future of smart mobility. In this issue, Auto Tech Review takes a look at such technologies, which will play an important role in turning mobility smarter.
- Freudenberg Group | Efficiency & Reliability To Drive Technology
- Raaj Unocal Lubricants Ltd | Synthetic Lubricants The Way Forward
- Universal Robots | Cobots - The Future Of Robots
- Intelligent Networking Of Chassis, Driveline, And Driver Assistance Systems
- Managing Diversity In The Drivetrain Of The Future
- Smart Mobility – How We Will Be Travelling Tomorrow
- V2X Communication For Road Safety And Efficiency