Turbocharging these days is the most popular option for increasing efficiency and power at the same time.The fourth-generation Garret turbocharger in the 1.6 i-DTEC features a variable nozzle design to enhance efficiency across the rpm range. The turbofan’s rotational speed is electronically controlled, resulting in lesser turbo-lag.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Tata ZConnect App | Hyundai Kona EV Record & More
- ATR BureauHyundai Kona EV Reaches Highest Altitude to Set Guinness World Record
- ATR BureauTata Motors Rolls Out Feature-Rich ZConnect App for Nexon EV
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month