Turbocharging these days is the most popular option for increasing efficiency and power at the same time.The fourth-generation Garret turbocharger in the 1.6 i-DTEC features a variable nozzle design to enhance efficiency across the rpm range. The turbofan’s rotational speed is electronically controlled, resulting in lesser turbo-lag.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality