Societal impact of transportation emissions seems to be one of the main anxieties in our sustainable co-existence. To mitigate this, regulations globally have paved the way through progression of cleaner tail pipes and smaller CO2 footprints. The rhetoric about regulations was less contentious prior to the 70s than what it is today. As such, stakeholders have been continually reinventing engine and emissions strategies, innovating control architectures and electronics, and cross deploying the 'never ever used technologies' in vehicles.
- ATR BureauJaguar Land Rover Rolls Out 3S Retailer Facility in Pune
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Recalls 40,618 WagonR Cars On Fuel Hose Issue
- ATR BureauContinental Achieves One Million Speed Sensor Units at Manesar Plant
- Jaguar Land RoverPropulsion System Of The New Jaguar I-Pace
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality