Societal impact of transportation emissions seems to be one of the main anxieties in our sustainable co-existence. To mitigate this, regulations globally have paved the way through progression of cleaner tail pipes and smaller CO2 footprints. The rhetoric about regulations was less contentious prior to the 70s than what it is today. As such, stakeholders have been continually reinventing engine and emissions strategies, innovating control architectures and electronics, and cross deploying the 'never ever used technologies' in vehicles.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Tata ZConnect App | Hyundai Kona EV Record & More
- ATR BureauHyundai Kona EV Reaches Highest Altitude to Set Guinness World Record
- ATR BureauTata Motors Rolls Out Feature-Rich ZConnect App for Nexon EV
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Auto Tech Review BureauJK Tyre Launches Treel Sensors To Enable Smart Tyre Technology
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month