The practicality of a seven-seater utility vehicle, the dimensions of a premium hatch and the driving manners of an SUV in one vehicle may sound far-fetched. Putting these doubts to rest is the all new compact SUV Quanto. Mahindra & Mahindra’s (M&M) Quanto earns the distinction of being the world’s first sub-four metre compact SUV. In addition, the vehicle brings forth technologies seen only on premium vehicles till now, reflecting the company’s quick technical progress. We tested the Quanto to get an insight into the how well M&M leveraged its existing technology and resources to come up with the Quanto.
- ATR BureauKia Motors Upgrades the Rio, Now Gets 48V Mild-Hybrid System
- ATR BureauHyundai Motor Teases New Santa Fe
- ATR BureauŠkoda Auto Premieres New Models At India Virtual Conference
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019