The practicality of a seven-seater utility vehicle, the dimensions of a premium hatch and the driving manners of an SUV in one vehicle may sound far-fetched. Putting these doubts to rest is the all new compact SUV Quanto. Mahindra & Mahindra’s (M&M) Quanto earns the distinction of being the world’s first sub-four metre compact SUV. In addition, the vehicle brings forth technologies seen only on premium vehicles till now, reflecting the company’s quick technical progress. We tested the Quanto to get an insight into the how well M&M leveraged its existing technology and resources to come up with the Quanto.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks