The Indian market has seen a lot of pull towards utility vehicles of late, what with the Mahindra XUV500 and the Renault Duster setting the industry abuzz. In such a scenario, Nissan India’s newest offering – the Evalia MUV – is being slotted as an ‘innovative urban class UV’ that provides an exciting and uniquely modern twist to urban mobility in India. We drove the seven-seater to find out if it has the necessary means to change the way urban India drives.
- ATR BureauKia Motors Upgrades the Rio, Now Gets 48V Mild-Hybrid System
- ATR BureauHyundai Motor Teases New Santa Fe
- ATR BureauŠkoda Auto Premieres New Models At India Virtual Conference
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019