The Indian market has seen a lot of pull towards utility vehicles of late, what with the Mahindra XUV500 and the Renault Duster setting the industry abuzz. In such a scenario, Nissan India’s newest offering – the Evalia MUV – is being slotted as an ‘innovative urban class UV’ that provides an exciting and uniquely modern twist to urban mobility in India. We drove the seven-seater to find out if it has the necessary means to change the way urban India drives.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks