Renault India recently launched the Duster, its fourth vehicle as part of its five-vehicle launch strategy by 2012. The compact SUV is sold in many markets under the Dacia brand. Globally, the vehicle has been acclaimed for its rough-terrain abilities and versatility. In India, the Duster will compete with the likes of M&M's XUV 500 and the upcoming Ford Ecosport. Does it have enough technology in its arsenal to keep going? We take a look at the Duster’s technical competence.
- ATR BureauHonda CD 110 Dream Launched in BS 6 Compliant Engine
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Kia Seltos Facelift | JK Tyre Texas | TVS Eurogrip & more
- ATR BureauHyundai India Registers 12,583 Sales in May 2020
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019