Renault India recently launched the Duster, its fourth vehicle as part of its five-vehicle launch strategy by 2012. The compact SUV is sold in many markets under the Dacia brand. Globally, the vehicle has been acclaimed for its rough-terrain abilities and versatility. In India, the Duster will compete with the likes of M&M's XUV 500 and the upcoming Ford Ecosport. Does it have enough technology in its arsenal to keep going? We take a look at the Duster’s technical competence.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Nissan Magnite Interior | Ampere OTO Capital & more
- ATR BureauNissan India Unveils the Interior of Magnite SUV Concept
- ATR BureauAmpere Electric Partners With OTO Capital For Vehicle Leasing Plans
- Abhijeet SinghHonda City: India’s Perfect Family Sedan
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations