Renault India recently launched the Duster, its fourth vehicle as part of its five-vehicle launch strategy by 2012. The compact SUV is sold in many markets under the Dacia brand. Globally, the vehicle has been acclaimed for its rough-terrain abilities and versatility. In India, the Duster will compete with the likes of M&M's XUV 500 and the upcoming Ford Ecosport. Does it have enough technology in its arsenal to keep going? We take a look at the Duster’s technical competence.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Deepangshu Dev Sarmah2020 Honda City | First Drive Review
- Suhrid BaruaConnecting Technologies Shaping Future Of Mobility