Renault India recently launched the Duster, its fourth vehicle as part of its five-vehicle launch strategy by 2012. The compact SUV is sold in many markets under the Dacia brand. Globally, the vehicle has been acclaimed for its rough-terrain abilities and versatility. In India, the Duster will compete with the likes of M&M's XUV 500 and the upcoming Ford Ecosport. Does it have enough technology in its arsenal to keep going? We take a look at the Duster’s technical competence.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks