Land Rover has always been known for its off-road capabilities and boxy designs. Efficiency was a virtue yet to be attached with the brand, and given the global focus on environment, that was unacceptable. With Jaguar having undergone a transformation, it was time for Land Rover to step out of its boundaries and offer a more versatile vehicle. The response came in the form of the Evoque, which is radical to say the least from LandRover’s progress perspective.
- ATR BureauHella to Sell Relay Business to Hongfa
- ATR BureauBEE Conducts International Workshop on EV Charging Infrastructure
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki S-Presso Debuts As One Of India’s Top 10 Bestselling Cars
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month