Through the 12 years since it was launched as India’s first premium SUV, the Tata Safari has received significant updates, but continues to use the same platform. With competition catching up fast, it was but clear that Tata Motors had to do a lot more to sustain the first mover advantage. The company has finally got the ball rolling with the recent introduction of the Safari Storme. We take a look at the technical changes in the new safari Storme and find out if they’re enough to overcome the gap created in the past few years.
- ATR BureauHella to Sell Relay Business to Hongfa
- ATR BureauBEE Conducts International Workshop on EV Charging Infrastructure
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki S-Presso Debuts As One Of India’s Top 10 Bestselling Cars
- Auto Tech ReviewList of Fines Under Motor Vehicle Amendment Bill 2019
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month