Through the 12 years since it was launched as India’s first premium SUV, the Tata Safari has received significant updates, but continues to use the same platform. With competition catching up fast, it was but clear that Tata Motors had to do a lot more to sustain the first mover advantage. The company has finally got the ball rolling with the recent introduction of the Safari Storme. We take a look at the technical changes in the new safari Storme and find out if they’re enough to overcome the gap created in the past few years.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Continental Tachograph | Auto Component Industry & More
- ATR BureauFirst Aston Martin DBX Drives Off the Production Line
- ATR BureauAuto Component Industry Revenues to Decline by 14-18 % in FY21, says ICRA
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals