The list includes a new architecture, a mild-hybrid system, new powertrains, autonomous vehicle functionality and advanced connected car functionality.
Jaguar Land Rover India has launched the next generation Range Rove Evoque in India at a starting price of Rs 54.94 lakh (ex-showroom). This latest luxury SUV is offered in a highly specced S and sportier R-Dynamic SE variant model. The all-new Range Rove Evoque has been launched in India with a BS 6 compliant 132 kW Turbo diesel engine as well as 184 kW turbo petrol motor.
The turbo petrol engine also gets a 48-volt mild hybrid system. This SUV has been built on a new premium transverse architecture (PTA) and offering the latest advanced drive assistance features. It now also comes with a 31.24 cm interactive display that has Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility. Prices for the R-Dynamic SE trim stand at Rs 59.85 lakh. Below is a list of the top technology features that are seen on the all-new Range Rover Evoque. The list includes a new architecture, a mild-hybrid system, new powertrains, autonomous vehicle functionality and advanced connected car functionality.
- Built on the new Premium Transverse Architecture (PTA) that can be used for mild-hybrid, electrified and ICE powertrains. 99.9 % parts of the body structure, by volume, are all new.
- The second generation Range Rover Evoque is the first vehicle to be made on the PTA, and the upcoming second generation Land Rover Discovery Sport is the second.
- BS6 compliant engines – 2 l turbocharged petrol with a 48 V mild hybrid system producing 184 kW and 365 Nm of torque and a 2 l turbocharged diesel producing 132 kW and 430 Nm of torque.
- ClearSight Interior Rear View Mirror changes at the flip of a switch between an actual rear view mirror to an HD display that shows off an unobstructed 50-degree view of what’s behind the car.
- InControl infotainment system, Touch Pro, which is a standard 25.4 cm (10 inch) touchscreen that supports tap, swipe and pinch-to-zoom gestures. It offers customisable home screens, fast response times and voice control.
- There is an optional 31.24 cm (12.3 inch) Interactive Driver Display, smartphone integration capability with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Flush Door Handle – while this enhances the exterior looks of the Range Rover Evoque, it also contributes to a lower coefficient of drag (Cd).
- The standard Remote App enables interaction with the vehicle remotely. Standard Smartphone Pack allows vehicle optimised smartphone apps to be controlled through the touchscreen.
- Two audio systems: a SOUND SYSTEM delivering acoustic range through six speakers, and the MERIDIAN™ SOUND SYSTEM (380 W) that comes with 10 door-mounted speakers and a dual-channel subwoofer.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) – Rear Camera, Cruise Control & Speed Limiter, Driver Condition Monitor, Lane Keep Assist, Front & Rear Parking Aid to assist and keep vehicle owners and passengers safe.