The Lotus T128 is set to revolutionise the Le Mans Prototype (LMP2) category of the World Endurance Championship. Borrowing heavily from a process perfected in Formula 1, the T128 will be the first LMP2 car to be designed using an intensive engineering simulation process. The LMP cars are the fastest closed cars in circuit racing. Despite being around 40 % heavier than Formula 1 cars, LMP cars are often capable of reaching comparable top speeds.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety