Vehicle manufacturers are constantly trying to up the safety element in their products. Developing effective anti-theft components that can also connect to the satellite or the use of mobile phone technology to alert the owner as and when there is any unauthorised attempt to steal the vehicle, is increasingly gaining ground. In this article, Delphi discusses the technology behind its Immobilisation System that comes with highly reliable theft deterrent systems.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety