The possibilities for eHorizon applications are nowhere near exhausted and most applications are still in the development phase. Although the eHorizon has no obvious direct functions, it enhances the functions of driver assistance systems and will be indispensable in a few years’ time. Even today there is market demand for an eHorizon solution for vehicles without in-built satellite navigation systems. The more control devices or functions that use eHorizon data, the more important a standard and consistent development and testing environment will be. Elektrobit’s Assist ADTF and eHorizon add-ons provide a reliable and flexible development and testing platform.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety