Despite India producing an impressive volume of scientific papers every year, there haven’t been many impactful scientific discoveries by Indians or many international research awards for India. On last count, in 2010, the country was ranked ninth globally in scientific publications. While there is no dearth of quality human resources beingproduced in this area, the lack of synergy in science and industry is rather surprising. In this article – our second in the series on Innovation – the authors analyse how increased patenting by the Indian academia could help the automotive industry grow.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety