A holistic approach opens up new opportunities to increase the efficiency of vehicles with combustion engines. In the Gasoline Technology Car (GTC) joint project, Continental and Schaeffler demonstrate that mild hybridisation with a high degree of functional integration can bring about additional efficiency gains due to the associated synergy effect.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Deepangshu Dev Sarmah2020 Honda City | First Drive Review
- Suhrid BaruaConnecting Technologies Shaping Future Of Mobility