Freedom for mobility, safe and comfortable driving for all is a much desired need. There have been efforts for making transportation accessible to people with mobility and sensory impairments, particularly in wealthy countries. The United States and Europe have adopted legislations in this regard, whereas voluntary codes of practices are followed in Canada and Australia. Many advanced technologies have also been developed to overcome the barriers to accessible transportation.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety