Sustainability as a concept is imbibed and integrated into every business within AkzoNobel, the leading global paints and coatings company, and a major producer of specialty chemicals. While the company consciously tries to reduce its impact on the planet, this article talks about how companies globally are developing an openinnovation culture, knowing well that they can no longer rely solely on internal resources to maintain a competitiveedge.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety