One is a new city-smart global range extended electric vehicle (REEV) concept, while the other is a winning entry at the prestigious Michelin Challenge Design. Megapixel from the Tata Motors’ stable and eMO (electric MObility) from Tata Technologies were the talking points at recent auto shows in Detroit and Geneva. We dissect the thought and process behind both these vehicle concepts.
- ATR BureauHonda Delivers Four Units of Forza 300 in India
- ATR BureauHyundai Releases Interior Sketches of Creta
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Kia Sorento Details | BorgWarner Twin Scroll Turbo & More
- ATR BureauDomestic Auto Sales Continued to Dip in August for 9th Consecutive Month
- Joshua David LutherBuilding Blocks Of Future Mobility
- Joshua David LutherNewer Efficiencies For Environmentally-Friendly Mobility Solutions