The automotive sector is one the most sought after application segments around the world, and innovations in this segment are the key differentiators and influencers in the buying pattern. MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems) is one of the fastest growing semiconductor integrated circuits (IC) in the automotive industry, out of which, the largest share is of accelerometer, gyroscopes and pressure sensors. This article talks about some of the applications where MEMS can be used in new emerging automotive applications to make them smarter.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety