Volkswagen is expanding its so-called New Small Family platform with a new model called Eco Up. Its three-cylinder MPI engine with 1 l displacement is designed to run on compressed natural gas (CNG). It produces 50 kW and consumes only 2.9 kg of CNG in the NEDC, which is equivalent to CO2 emissions of 79 g/km. One highlight of the application is the combination of the virtually monovalent drive with the so-called BlueMotion Technology.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety