Truck transmissions are now expected to do far more than just transfer power. They are also tasked with ensuring that modern-day commercial vehicles are environmentally friendly, economical, quiet and comfortable. ZF Friedrichshafen AG has developed Traxon – an automatic transmission system for heavy trucks that is ready for volume production and tailored to present and future requirements. Traxon is based on a compact basic transmission and a flexible modular concept.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety