The International Centre for Automotive Technology (iCAT) is the first organisation in Asia to have procured the Dynatest 995 Tire Traction Tester (TTT) – an equipment used to measure skid and slip friction characteristics on paved surfaces. The equipment comprises of a fully-instrumented tow vehicle and a test trailer that uses a Dynatest two-axis force transducer. We bring you exclusive details of the machine that is likelyto change the way tyre manufacturers tested their products in India.
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Continental Tachograph | Auto Component Industry & More
- ATR BureauFirst Aston Martin DBX Drives Off the Production Line
- ATR BureauAuto Component Industry Revenues to Decline by 14-18 % in FY21, says ICRA
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- Naveen ArulEmission Control Technologies Combine R&D With Future Trends
- Naveen ArulCoronavirus Outbreak Impacts Automotive Industry Across Verticals