Driven by increasing demands to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, automakers worldwide are in a race to find new ways of improving fuel efficiency in passenger cars and light trucks. Along with more aerodynamic designs and incremental improvements to internal combustion engines, one of the key strategies automakers are employing to meet efficiency targets is weight reduction. This has led to extensive research into new materials that are lighter; yet do not compromise on performance. 3M discusses how Glass Bubbles offer an interesting weight reduction solution.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- Abhijeet SinghMaruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: First Drive
- Deepangshu Dev SarmahKia Sonet – A Mighty Offering In The Compact SUV Segment
- Suhrid BaruaADAS Will Serve As Catalyst For Improved Vehicle Safety