The S-Cross has been a significant product in the Maruti Suzuki portfolio. Launched a little over two years back, in August 2015, the company has sold about 58,000 units until now, 53,000 of them being in the domestic market. Now, with the launch of an updated version, the 2017 S-Cross - powered by Maruti's proven 1.3 l diesel engine, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and still positioned as a premium crossover - seems to have what it takes to fight the competition. We put the new S-Cross through its paces and find out if it really delivers.
- ATR BureauGovernment's Announcements Expected to Improve Market Sentiments: Auto Industry
- ATR BureauPioneer India Launches High-End Car Infotainment System
- ATR BureauTata Motors Introduces ‘ZIPTRON’ for Electric Vehicle Segment
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaTata Intra: Engineered for Loads with Looks