The S-Cross has been a significant product in the Maruti Suzuki portfolio. Launched a little over two years back, in August 2015, the company has sold about 58,000 units until now, 53,000 of them being in the domestic market. Now, with the launch of an updated version, the 2017 S-Cross - powered by Maruti's proven 1.3 l diesel engine, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and still positioned as a premium crossover - seems to have what it takes to fight the competition. We put the new S-Cross through its paces and find out if it really delivers.
- ATR BureauBattRE Launches Connected Scooter gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- ATR BureauTriumph Unveils Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition
- ATR BureauDaily News Capsule: Triumph Scrambler Bond Edition | Super Carry S-CNG & More
- ATR BureauGreaves Cotton Introduces BS-VI Compliant Single Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Joshua David LutherSoftware, Computing Power Driving Innovations
- ATR BureauValeo to Showcase 48V technology at iTEC 2019