ATR reviews the Triumph Bonneville Bobber, a single-seat hardtail cruiser that’s ideal for long, lazy, solo weekend rides. With its rather basic chassis, suspension and engine, this is not a performance-oriented machine, but for those who love chugging along at a more leisurely pace, the Bobber may be a pretty attractive proposition.
- ATR BureauCastrol Introduces Restart and HeadStart Offers to Support Production
- ATR BureauMahindra Launches BS 6 Compliant Marazzo Diesel
- ATR BureauInteriors Revealed of the Upcoming Toyota Urban Cross
- ATR BureauVestige Ventures Launches Mach-Drive NanoEnergizer Additive Range
- Abhijeet SinghHonda City: India’s Perfect Family Sedan
- Deepangshu Dev Sarmah2020 Honda City | First Drive Review