ATR reviews the Triumph Bonneville Bobber, a single-seat hardtail cruiser that’s ideal for long, lazy, solo weekend rides. With its rather basic chassis, suspension and engine, this is not a performance-oriented machine, but for those who love chugging along at a more leisurely pace, the Bobber may be a pretty attractive proposition.
- ATR BureauVehicle Scrappage Policy to Push Demand for Used CVs
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Invests Rs 154 Cr Towards CSR in FY19
- ATR BureauRatan Tata To Invest In Electric Two-Wheeler Start-Up Tork Motors
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaRedefining Mobility With New Vehicle Concepts