The new Street Triple S from Triumph has been positioned as a roadster capable of tackling on-road and off-road challenges with equal aplomb. Equipped with a 765cc, in-line three-cylinder engine, the Street Triple S intends to appeal to rider across age groups. This, coupled with a light curb weight of 166 kg, ensures a surefooted handling and stability. Here’s our take on the new ‘S’.
- ATR BureauVehicle Scrappage Policy to Push Demand for Used CVs
- ATR BureauMaruti Suzuki Invests Rs 154 Cr Towards CSR in FY19
- ATR BureauRatan Tata To Invest In Electric Two-Wheeler Start-Up Tork Motors
- Auto Tech Review BureauOkinawa Becomes Eligible for FAME II Subsidy
- Dipl.-Ing. Kristof PolmansSteer-By-Wire Systems Safety, Comfort And Individuality
- Anirudh RahejaRedefining Mobility With New Vehicle Concepts